What’s In My Bag?
Music is “Shark in the Water” by VV Brown.
This is my Michael Kors Gansevoort Satchel (I reviewed it here!) with a vintage silk scarf wrapped around the handle. Inside, I carry…
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- my cell phone
- a Vera Bradley wallet and with my permit and money inside
- Burt’s Bees lip balm, two Sephora lipsticks, a SoftLips lip gloss, and a Body Shop lip gloss
- too many Charlie Cards (for non-Bostonians – subway cards) and an NYC Metro Card
- last year’s student ID
- my third grade bike pass
- a pass for a free yoga class at Stil Studio
- a highlighter
- NYLON‘s August 2010 issue
- Her Campus‘s “collegiette” shirt (a parody of this shirt from Animal House – too cute!)
- my laptop charger (and when I’m not filming, my laptop!)
- a stack of business cards imprinted with the Louboutin logo!
I didn’t realize until I filmed this how much I carry with me on a regular basis. Maybe it’s time to lighten up! Surely I don’t need six Charlie Cards and five lip products.
Take a picture, make a video, or leave a comment below telling me what you carry. Perhaps it’s just natural curiosity, but the “what’s in your purse” meme is strangely entertaining. What’s in your bag?